To get started, we need to be well prepared and sometimes with need to involve our customer on this tage. Such a preparation work is very important to get high quality media materials. In addition, as it is aerial shooting, weather conditions shell to be take in into account at preparation stage of the project.
We show you how our services work on example of Real Estate business:
- Contact us and let us know GPS coordinates of your object;
- At the beginning, we assume that the shooting takes 2hours minimum for photo shooting or half a day for filming;
- We request our customer 50% of initial estimations down payment before we start any others activities;
- As soon as we get the down payment, one of our representative comes at your object and makes preliminary photo shooting from the ground;
- We build internally small and simple object model to create a flight plan and to estimate how long do we need to film the object;
- The flight plan can be sent to the customer to get any additional ideas and to agree with;
- When everything is agreed, our aerial shooting team arrives at the object at agreed date and time;
- Our aerial shooting team make photos and video shooting;
- We do post-production work as aerial shooting is done. Usually, post-production includes conversion of RAW photos into jpg or other image formats as well as video should be stabilized;
- Additionally you can order clip creation (video montage) service;
- And most importantly, we can not only create media materials but compile them into interactive digital publishing solution, which is available for iPad, iPhone, Android devices. Please contact us and request such a service;
- Result of our work is packed onto DVD(s) and published at youtube.com or our website. Customer gets our request to check result of the work;
- Customer can request some changes in the work (remove some shootings or to do additional work which can be paid separately);
- As soon as everything is agreed, we sent a facture along with DVD(s) to the customer.
Please contact us for more information or to get your quotas.